Saturday, October 22, 2011

Say It Sassy Gift's Are Here!!

How precious is this little Mouse Pad that arrived today!  I am so impressed with the quality!  These Mouse Pads are 7.5 x 9 with rounded corners and 1/4" thick. They are made of neoprene and have a fabric finish.  Add any Say It Sassy design or let me customize with the design or colors of your choice.  $16

Love, Love, Love these Sports Bottles!!  White easy twist lid with straw and handy storage compartment on bottom, great for snacks.  I send these to school with my kids instead of sending a new water bottle everyday. They love being environmentally friendly. Add any Say It Sassy design or let me customize with the design or colors of your choice.  $18

I'm so excited about these fun little Clipboards that I couldn't resist putting a pic of the UN-finished product to show you all! (I'll post the finished product before the weekend is up).  They measure 9x12.5 and are made of durable chipboard with a high gloss finish on both sides. Add any Say It Sassy design or let me customize with the design or colors of your choice.  $28





No comments:

Post a Comment